Re: Meld 3.12.3

On 31 December 2014 at 02:57, Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

3.12.3 shows the following Gtk assert when opening the commit dialog.
"Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged."
When trying to access the previous commit message combobox, mouse
navigation no longer works and the application seems to hang.
Using the keyboard (either by using arrows/Enter to select to ESC to
dismisses the combobox) solves the issue.

Can you reproduce it?

I can't, no. Both GTK+ 3.8 and 3.14 work fine for me, so not sure what
else to look at. That GtkDialog thing is just an existing warning and
shouldn't affect anything (but I've just pushed a fix for it to master
anyway).

So I'm not sure what to suggest here. Did this not happen on 3.12.2? I
can't see why any of the 3.12.3 changes would cause this behaviour.

cheers,
Kai