Mel 1.8.6 Mac OSX Port

Dear list members,

I have made a port of Meld 1.8 to the OSX and posted both the dmg file, the build scripts and the source files that were changed to a my fork of Meld on github.

https://github.com/yousseb/meld/releases/tag/osx-v1

Please find the reasoning for going with 1.8 and not the development version on the release notes in the link above. It is not the cleanest patch - so I'll work on cleaning it up a little bit but it's not bad for about three days worth of work.

The files still have lots of unclean comments and unused files/prints that are there that I added during the build/patch stages, but the package in the DMG file is a fully working solid version of native Meld on OSX.

Cheers and thanks for Meld...

Regards,
Youssef