Solution to resolve Line Formatting issue in MELD

Hi All,

I am using MELD for quite some time and found it very useful for resolving my conflicts using this.

However, i find some issue while resolving few conflicted files,
MELD prompts for an Warning Message to choose for the correct Line formatting, Windows Line Formatting or UNIX Line Formatting.
If I choose as UNIX Line Formatting (as my dev environment is in LINUX), the file is shown as completely changed in my version control and if i commit the same, all my history changes for the file is lost.
Is there a way by which we can merge without prompting for this error message (or) is there a way by which we can preserve the history of the file after changing this formatting

2) I could see the following Feature added as part of MELD 3.11.1
  • Added a prompt to mark a conflict as resolved from file comparison (Kai Willadsen)
I am using MELD 1.8.6 and is this feature available in it ?
Where can i actually find this option while resolving conflicts

Regards,
Sandeep.