Hints/help with Text Filters in Meld

Hello there!

I'm trying to create a text filter in Meld 1.8.0,  to make those 3 lines below be evaluated as the same thing:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER "OWNER"."TRIGGER_NAME"
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER "TRIGGER_NAME"
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER TRIGGER_NAME

Is that feasible through "Edit"> "Meld Preferences">"Text Filters" option?

For those 3 lineas above:
- OWNER and  TRIGGER_NAME can be any alphanumeric sequence;
- the entire sequence  CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER  is case insensitive;
- whitespaces can be spaces or tabs (or, if possible, the \s operator, as described in http://docs.python.org/2/howto/regex.html).

I've already tried some patterns, but what I have done here is discarding too much stuff, and it is not generic enough.

By the way, we have 17 environments to keep in sync here, with several teams updating them... and MELD is really helpful to find out whats changing :) !  Thanks a lot for all your work, folks!

Best regards,
Fábio