Re: Outdated download link and news

On 26 March 2013 22:08,  <tobias-mail gmx net> wrote:
Hey,

I just browsed the mailing list archive and found out that version 1.7.1
is already released... I only checked the front page
(http://meldmerge.org/) for new releases until now, which still offers
1.6.1 as the latest release. The News page is a bit more up to date
(1.7.0).

Please consider updating the web site :)

The reason it was like that is that the front page only had one
release, and I'm not really happy promoting the current development
release as what people should be grabbing, despite the fact that it's
reasonably solid. The news page was just an oversight.

Anyway, the front page now has a pair of download links, and 1.7.1 notes are up.

cheers,
Kai