Re: Meld 1.7.1 released

On 3 March 2013 05:11, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt gmail com> wrote:
Not that I know of, but Perica hasn't posted the source for Portable Python
yet, so I can't be sure.  There does seem to be a difference between it and
the regular Python installation.  The portable version has the busy cursor,
as described before, but the regular installation seems to rapdily flash
between the busy and normal cursor.

I've just pushed a couple of Windows fixes, one for translations and
one for multiprocessing issues. I'm testing with upstream python and
the all-in-one installer for pygtk, so I'd be interested to know what,
if any, effect that second one has for your Portable Python packages.

cheers,
Kai