Re: Meld 1.7.1 released

On 1 March 2013 10:17, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt gmail com> wrote:
I've uploaded a new Windows installer and portable zip for this release:
http://code.google.com/p/meld-installer/downloads/list?can=2

I actually pulled up Windows today to do some testing, and immediately
ran into problems that I probably should have known about with
multiprocessing where inline highlighting broke immediately. I'm using
Python 2.7 and the PyGtk all-in-one installer, but I can't see how
this would differ in any other release without serious patching.

Are there any patches to Meld or Python in the portable installer that
I should be aware of for this? This bug (which I've roughly fixed,
pending some testing) is pretty much a show-stopper for normal use on
Windows.

cheers,
Kai