Re: Recnt update broke "meld ."

On 2013-03-05, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:

Meld         1.6.0
subversion   1.7.7

Right. The changes in subversion 1.7 meant that we couldn't support
subdirectory comparison in the same way as for subversion <1.6.
Support for that was re-added in either Meld 1.7.0 or 1.7.1, I can't
recall which.

OK, that's cool.  I'll unmask 1.7.0 and try it.  Apprently in the
weeks since subversion got upgraded, I hadn't been working with
repositories large enough to be noticable until today.

It may be possible to fix support in the 1.6 series, but I wouldn't
count on it being a non-invasive change.

No worries.  If it's going to work in 1.7.whatever that's fine.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! HUMAN REPLICAS are
                                  at               inserted into VATS of