Recnt update broke "meld ."

It seems that a recent upgrade broke the "meld ." operation.

That command always used to diff only the files under the current
directory. Now it diffs the entire SVN repository.  For large
projects, this causes long delays and display of hundreds of unwanted
directories and files when all that was requested what a display of a
handful.

Is this a known issue?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I've got an IDEA!!
                                  at               Why don't I STARE at you