Re: Recnt update broke "meld ."

On 2013-03-05, Grant Edwards <grant b edwards gmail com> wrote:

It seems that a recent upgrade broke the "meld ." operation.

That command always used to diff only the files under the current
directory. Now it diffs the entire SVN repository.

I've been thinking about this, and I think this same breakage happened
once several years ago and was subsequenty fixed...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I just went below the
                                  at               poverty line!