Keyboard Shortcuts in 1.8.3

Hi, I recently started using meld (amazing, thanks!), migrating from WinMerge, but noticed that the documentation page misses tons of the shortcuts (I stumbled upon some of them in the Changes menu.

I would like to discuss a few issues I noticed, but since I am coming from WinMerge, please take them with a grain of salt:

* Ctrl+Escape for cycle through documents is a reserved shortcut in windows (start menu), so it doesn't work.

* There is no shortcut for switching cursor between panes (or at least its not documented/not in the menu) - F6 in Winmerge.

* The behavior of alt+left/right, alt+shift+left/right, and alt+delete IMHO seems a bit over-complicated -- when comparing two files, i think WinMerge model is much simpler - alt+up/down selects the change (same in Meld), alt+left/right copies the change from left to right (alt+right), or right->left (alt+left). The "change" in this case could be both copying if text is different, or deleting/inserting  - if there are lines only on one of the sides. This operation is consistent regardless of which side has the cursor, thus greatly simplifying the thought process.

For example, having these shortcuts would allow someone to quickly copy changes from left to right by simply holding down alt  and hitting down, right, down, right, down down down right (copied 1st, 2nd, and 5th change).

With the current shortcut model, this is severely limited -- I can only do it if the cursor is in the left pane (being in the right pane confusingly changes the shortcuts to alt+shift+right), and it will not work at all if the right pane has extra text that wasn't in the left - i must be ONLY in the right pane and use a different shortcut alt+delete. Hence, lots of extra thoughts that get in the way of quickly merging a file.

Thank you for the wonderful project!

--Yuri