Re: Meld 1.7.1 released

I exceeded my Dropbox public folder limits, the new home for them is here:
https://meld-installer.googlecode.com/files/meld-0.0.0.0.exe
https://meld-installer.googlecode.com/files/meld-0.0.0.0.zip
I'll keep these around permanently and periodically update them with the latest from Git master.  I include the .git directory, so you can do a git pull on the meld directory at any time if you want to update it yourself.

This seems like an important issue to get fixed.  Do you think it'd be appropriate to push out another release sooner rather than later?

-Keegan

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:28 AM, Angel Ezquerra <angel ezquerra gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt gmail com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, someone was asking about high CPU usage on my blog, and
> this patch seemed to resolve his issue as well (he tested the files I linked
> in my last post).
>
> -Keegan

I can confirm that this version works much better than the previous
1.7.1 version. I no longer see any "waiting cursors" and everything
seems fast and appears to work well.

Nice!

Angel