Re: 3-way merge mode

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:

Yeah, I did notice that. I'm attaching a patch that fixes the flash
differently, by giving the merge TextView a blank buffer that is
discarded once the merge is finished.

Also, I've attached a fairly straightforward conversion for the merger
to use the BufferLines objects we already have lying around.

If you could test these to see that nothing else has gone astray, I'm
happy to push the whole series.

Hi,

As far as I could test everything seems to work fine after applying the whole series of patches.

Cheers,
Piotr