Re: 3-way merge mode

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Piotr Piastucki <leech miranda gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:
  * The command line invocation seems arcane to me... personally, I'd
never remember the file order. An explicit flag version would be nice,
and I'd feel much better about documenting something like "meld a b c
--output d --auto-merge"; the four-argument version is then just an
alias. This would also clean up some icky code in MeldWindow.

In this particular case I think I can help. Attached is a patch that adds --auto-merge option. Comments and testing welcome.

Cheers,
Piotr

Actually, I have just noticed filemerge module can be simplified even a bit more. Patch attached.

Piotr