Re: merge all non-conflicting

On 4 May 2012 23:15, Pedro Larroy <pedro larroy lists gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Piotr, thanks for your reply

While Piotr's reply was correct, I'm now left wondering what the
actual use case for merge-all-conflicting is. What does it solve?

> It works now, but then clicking merge all non-conflicting doesn't make
> sense anymore.

You should only be able to click "Merge all non-conflicting" when
there are actually conflicting parts of the files. If that's not what
you're seeing, then please file a bug (preferably with a test case).

> Also does it make sense to add buttons to go to the next conflict?

We've already got the menu items and keyboard shortcuts for this. I
think that if we end up adding a proper merge-mode to Meld then maybe
adding the next/prev conflict buttons would be a good idea.

cheers,
Kai