Feature request

Hi there, firstly I would like to say I really like meld a lot - it is one of
the nicest merge tools I have seen.
I used to use CompareIt on windows and I always compare other merge tools to
that and Meld is very similar in look and feel.
One essential feature that Meld really is missing however (or I just don't know
where to find it) is to manually set sync points in two files. In CompareIt they
were called anchors. Basically you can set a point in the source and another
point in the destination and force the tool to do a new comparison consider
those two points as matching.
For instance if I have a lot of repetitive blocks in both files, and I
specifically want some blocks to align I would use this feature.