option to switch sides "Original" and "Mine"

Hi all,

in my workflow I always have my sourcecode in the left pane, the original source to compare in the right pane.

I only can accieve this by selecting my source in the "Original"-field and the original source in the "Mine"-field.

It would be nice to have a option to switch/preselect pane sides "Original" and "Mine", maybe in the preferences dialog.

Regards,

CF

---
E-Mail ist da wo du bist! Jetzt mit freenetMail ganz bequem auch unterwegs E-Mails verschicken.
Am besten gleich informieren unter http://mail.freenet.de/mobile-email/index.html