Re: SVN changes not showing in 1.5.2

On 22 November 2011 01:10, Philippe A. <futhark77 gmail com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble having Meld display changed files from my svn workspace.
> I think it comes down to the commands Meld is issuing:
>
> true diff -u . (in /usr/local/home/philippe/svn/trunk/X/Y/Z)
>
> If I try to update:
>
> true update . (in /usr/local/home/philippe/svn/trunk/X/Y/Z)
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Some details:
> - Collabnet svn client 1.7.1
> - Meld 1.5.2 compiled from ground up on RHEL 5.5 (gtk+ etc etc)
> - Python 2.7
>
> Thanks!

Yes. Subversion 1.7 broke things, and there are a couple of
1.7-related bugs currently open. I haven't yet had a chance to figure
out what broke, or whether it's sensible to try and deal with both
<1.6 and 1.7 in a single back end. It might be a while before I'm
feeling masochistic enough to try and deal with svn though, so any
help would certainly be appreciated.

cheers,
Kai