Feature Request: diff projects

Hi,
first of all thanks for this great tool. It really helps me developping
open source software. But in my time working with meld i had an idea
witch would help a lot of developpers. In 90% i use meld to diff the
same folders. So every time i start meld i have to click throw my file
system and select the folders i need. So i thought i would be very nice
if i can create "projects" in meld witch allow me define some folders i
want to work with. That would really speed um my development because i
start meld and select project x and there is my diff. :)

What do you think about this idea?
I would add a patch for you, but i am a PHP and MONO developper. So, i
am sorry that i can'd write a patch for you.

Thanks and Greetings
Leo

--
Leo Unglaub
Deutenhofenstraße 7

Telefon: 0650 / 6575103
Webseite: http://www.leo-unglaub.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LeoUnglaub

Gesendet mit Thunderbird / Linux (Ubuntu)