Copy diffed filed paths, zip diffed file set

Hello everyone.

I would like to suggest a couple of features I have seen and used
often in Winmerge, which I believe would be very useful to have in
meld as well.

1: In Winmerge, after running a directory structure diff, the user can
select some files (maybe even those which show no differences at all),
right click, and copy the absolute file paths to the clipboard. I
often find this useful for documenting code changes. This feature is
documented in section 3.5 "Copying pathnames or filenames" of the
latest WinMerge manual.

http://manual.winmerge.org/Compare_dirs.html

2: Generate a zip file with a change set. Pretty much similar to
feature 1 above, in section 3.8 "Archiving files" of Winmerge's
manual.

I'll try to make some time to see if I can contribute an initial
implementation. However, I just wanted to bring forward the idea if
anyone's  readily available to go for it.

Thanks for your time and help!

--
Jesús Zazueta M.