request for some new features

Hi there,

I'm new here, changing from windows to linux on my developer machine.

Worked with windows comparison tools like CompareIt, now tried meld and am very satisfied.

A few things would be nice to have features:

- make the color of the active cursor line in comparison adjustable, it is very similar to changed blocks.

- is there a keyboard shortcut for switching left / right file in comparison? It is only possible to switch by mouse.

- set flag for syntax highlighting on as default. This feature was not active after installation.

---
E-Mail ist da wo du bist! Jetzt mit freenetMail ganz bequem auch unterwegs E-Mails verschicken.
Am besten gleich informieren unter http://mail.freenet.de/mobile-email/index.html