Re: invoking pathch fails with new blank at end of line (svn)

hi kai,

> > Don't know if this is already fixed in a newer version (this is the one
> > considered stable by my apt ;)
>
> Yeah... I think your apt might be misleading you. The current 'stable'
> version is 1.4.0, and the current version is 1.5.2; 1.3.0 is more than
> two years old, which is really too far back to support. Of course, if
> you can reproduce with the development version, then please do file a
> bug.

I am using ubuntu 10.04 (lucid) which includes meld 1.3.0 (1.3.0-2ubuntu1).
(see http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/gnome/)

The current ubuntu natty (11.04) indeed includes meld 1.5.0.

I understand that my version is too old to support.
But it's not such a big problem anyway.

But maybe you'd like to know that my first guess with the blank at the end of
line is wrong.
The error also occured with other lines.

Thanx for your answer, gerhard

Kai <kai willadsen gmail com> hat am 8. August 2011 um 22:30 geschrieben: