Cursors and keyboards

Hi all,

I've just pushed an updated version of my previous cursor patch. The
main result is that Meld now has toolbar and menu items and keyboard
shortcuts for actions on diff chunks. Not everything is there yet, and
we really need some custom artwork for these actions, but it should be
functional. I've so far been unable to break the actions, sensitivity
setting, etc. but I'm sure someone can come up with a creative corner
case if they try.

Also, I'd encourage people to discuss/bikeshed what actions make
sense. At the moment, we have:
  Alt+Left to replace the chunk to the left with the current chunk
(Push change to left)
  Alt+Right to replace the chunk to the right with the current chunk
(Push change to right)
  Alt+Shift+Right to replace the current chunk with the chunk to the
left (Pull change from left)
  Alt+Shift+Left to replace the current chunk with the chunk to the
right (Pull change from right)
  Alt+Delete to delete the current chunk (Delete change)
Also, to help keep RSI to a minimum, Alt+Up and Alt+Down should
probably become shortcuts for Next/Previous Diff.

Testing and feedback welcomed.

cheers,
Kai