Time for a release

So... it's been a while since there was a release. There's a bunch of
stuff that's happened in the last 10(!) months, including but not
limited to:

 - keyboard merging support
 - several updates to VC support, including lots of git fixes (Peter
Tyser and others)
 - some UI cleanups and plenty of bug fixes

In addition to this, I'd love to get Piotr's auto-merge actions in
before a release. Afterwards, we can merge lots of fun, unstable
stuff; at the moment, I'm looking to enable undo after file save
(finally), speed things up by iterating over smaller diff regions, and
come up with a more flexible statusbar layout.

At some point, we'll have to deal with upcoming Gtk/Gnome 3 vs. Meld's
existing tendency to try to maintain fairly generous backwards
compatibility. That, however, is another discussion.

cheers,
Kai