Re: Can meld ignore directories?

On 17 August 2010 16:16, Yaniv Ben Yosef <yanivby gmail com> wrote:
> Hello Kai,
> Yes, I'm talking about the version control browser.
> It would be great if it could work as you describe, but if it's too
> difficult to hook the VCs into this logic - an acceptable alternative (IMO)
> would be to make the file filters work for that view.

I don't think we actually want to do this... I'd expect that people
would be somewhat surprised to see file filters applying to the VC
browser.

IIRC we already respect VC-specific ignore lists (for git at least),
so all that's required is the necessary logic to stop recursing when
we hit an ignored directory, and confidence that this isn't going to
break anything.

cheers,
Kai