Maybe a suggestion to a new feature?

Hi,

I have been used Meld and I am grateful for it. One thing for a feature
that would be helpful for me is more shortcuts when merging
files/directories.

This may be already a developed feature. When I replace texts from left
to right, or vice versa, I use mouse cursor to click the nice
corresponding arrows. Sometime, I want to use shortcuts to do those
jobs: e.g., Ctrl+[right arrow] would replace texts right with left. I
found Ctrl+D and Ctrl+E were useful. I wish that that would be more
shortcuts.

Anyway, thank you for developing meld.

Sang Chul