Re: thanks and tiny feature request

2009/9/8 Kevin Gillan <kev aktivix org>:
> Hi
>
> Hope its okay to post here. Many thanks for your work - just installed on
> Ubuntu (9.04 netbook remix) and its running well on my eeePC. Beautiful
> integration with gnome appreciated.

Nice. Out of curiousity, what resolution is this at? It'd be nice to
know whether we had issues with smaller screen sizes.

> One request to consider - it'd be great to have some visual feedback when
> copying large files. Just 'copying...' in the status bar would be good, 'x%
> done' even better.

Sounds reasonable to me. I'd suggest that you go ahead and open a bug
[1] so that your suggestion doesn't get lost.

cheers,
Kai

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=meld