Re: Patch for meld to handle multiple diffs from command line

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Kai Willadsen <kai willadsen gmail com> wrote:
While there's nothing wrong with your patch, you should already be
able to do this with the --diff command line option. Usage should be
similar:
 meld --diff file1.orig file1.mine --diff file2.orig file2.mine
--diff file3.orig

Does this solve the same problem, or are you angling for something different?

Oh, I didn't notice there was a 1.3. That does solve my problem, I just didn't see it yet. Thanks!