Re: meld doesn't support gtksourceview2 ?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 3:00 AM, Andrew Beyer <beyer andrew gmail com> wrote:
> That doesn't work with 2.2 for me...the 2.2 API is almost the same as
> 2.4, I think the guess_language call is the only thing different that
> meld uses. I added a patch to the bug that makes 2.2 work on my system
> by refactoring most of the gtksourceview2 stuff into a class and just
> specializing get_language_from_file()

OK I don't have a real 2.2.x to test on so I was blindly following the
docs I found on:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtksourceview/2.2/
and was thinking the 2.2.2 API was more like the 1.x one...

BTW I even had the same fnmatch implementation in mind ;-)
I'll integrate your changes into the patch.

Which distro do you use ?

--
Vincent Legoll