Re: meld doesn't support gtksourceview2 ?

That doesn't work with 2.2 for me...the 2.2 API is almost the same as
2.4, I think the guess_language call is the only thing different that
meld uses. I added a patch to the bug that makes 2.2 work on my system
by refactoring most of the gtksourceview2 stuff into a class and just
specializing get_language_from_file()