Re: Meld 1.2 and PyGTK version?

I've attached a patch that simply checks for the newer version of
pygtk before setting the tooltips. I've tested it as best I can, but I
don't have access to a box with older pygtk. The loss of functionality
is mostly cosmetic if an older pygtk is installed.

If you think the patch is a good idea (and if someone confirms that it
fixes the problem) I can commit it. Otherwise, it will at least be
here for anyone else who runs into the same problem in future.

Kai