Re: UI feature request for blocks with different height

This will probably start a preference flame war, but I for one prefer
the way meld does it.  You could always attempt to add the feature
yourself.  If you do, it should probably be an option.  You might also
look into KDiff3 - it runs under Linux and (I think) works they way
you mention.