Re: GNU Patch version?

Hi,

Seeing as though I'm at work and working on code here I can't provide
diffs I'm afraid. The directory is under SVN source control. I invoke
meld with:

meld .

Which brings up a list of modified files. Two files in this list are
"Newly added". Clicking on either brings up the error dialog although
previous versions of meld didn't do this (unless I misremember). One
other file in the list (it happens to be the last although I'm not
sure if this is significant) also brings up the error dialog when I
click on it.

I'm using meld as built from source. I'm at SVN r1022. I had this
problem with a build from an earlier revision as well although I
didn't note which revision. I updated to see if the problem had been
fixed.

As I said, if nothing obvious strikes you I'll look into it as best I can here.

--
Edwin V