Re: single-pane view [GishPuppy]

> very unlikely I'd say - this is the first request for it in over 6 years!

Wow, that's surprising - doesn't anyone else think this would be a great thing to have? (It's worth giving TortoiseMerge a try, to get a feel for it.)

> This may be hackable, by hiding the first pane in a 2-way diff...

Not exactly sure what you mean by this, I'm afraid.

>>  (Unfortunately, I'm not yet skilled enough to do this myself.)
>
> Eh, try it, maybe you only think you aren't skilled enough but
> in fact you are...

I have looked at the SVN repo - but since I have no Python experience, I'm pretty much lost I'm afraid.

/ AC

Gishpuppy | To reply to this email, click here:
http://www.gishpuppy.com/cgi-bin/edit py?email=gmane p6m gishpuppy com