Re: How to use meld with 'svn diff'

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Stephen Kennedy <stevek gnome org> wrote:
>  No, that's not what he wants.  He wants to use meld as the app
>  that compares the two files.  You can do it, you just need to
>  write wrapper script that grabs the two file names from the
>  command line args and calls meld.

It would be nice if meld could accept the most common diff switches
(even if it just ignores them) so that you wouldn't need an external
script.

Does anybody have the list of switches handy? I didn't see them in the
quoted link.

The details are listed in the SVN Book.  I used them to write this script which I've been using for a while:

------------------------ Start: svn-diff-meld
#!/bin/sh
# SVN Diff Wrapper for Meld
# KOG 2008-02