How do I control whether meld uses .svn or CVS?

I've got a large project that is under both subversion and CVS
control.  All directories have both CVS and .svn directories.
By default, meld seems to prefer CVS.  This is unfortunate,
because 99.9% of the time svn is what's in use.  CVS is only
used once in a while when we sync up with an upstream project.

How do I configure meld to pay attention to the .svn directory
instead of the CVS directory?

Right now I just rename CVS to .CVS, but then svn nags me about
it.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  "DARK SHADOWS"
                                  at               is on!! Hey, I think