Re: Feature request: file permissions column in CVS mode.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks, I'm glad you like meld.

I think you don't need a permissions column in meld, you need a commit
hook on the cvs server (commitinfo iirc) or a pre-commit script which
does the fixes for you. Relying on eyeballs should be the last resort
IMHO.

Stephen.