Re: Buffer comparison

On 5/8/07, Kacper Wysocki <kacperw online no> wrote:
That's a use I have yet to find for it. Have you tried new-> original
= "foo" mine = "bar" and then ignoring the two error messages that
come up? Alternatively have two empty files to avoid the error
message... Then just paste anything into the left and right buffers
and it will get compared.

 I am using version 1.1.4 and I just need to click File > New (Ctrl+N) and then click OK and I can paste text into the 2 buffer for comparison. You can even compare 3 files.

--
Regards,
Chew Chee Ming