Re: diffs over nfs mount

Hi Bobby, can you look at the output of the cvs diff command?
There is an expander at the bottom of the vc view to open it.
When doing a diff, meld fetches the patch, then applies it to the
local copy and runs a normal comparison.

Most likely fetching the patch is failing, can you diff from the command line?

Stephen.