Meld as filetree Sync Tool

Just found a missing feature...

I have put a large tree of photos on my linux machine. And due the
transport between my two computers (one Windows) the case of the
filenames has changed.

So I have not found any linux tools for filetree Synchronisaton to
handle such problems (not reporting all files to be different! - as they
are certainly not). As Meld seems to be under heavy development, this
might be your next killerfeature... :-)

Mit freundlichem Gruß
With best regards

Dipl. Ing. (Fh) Danny Schneider

Kirchstraße 14
71120 Grafenau
Tel.: 07033-309249

-----
Let me put it this way: today is going to be a learning experience.