Re: Meld Idea

> Hi Stefano, thanks for the ideas. Do you often find that the mime type
> is not detected correctly?
I had such problem with all the file which name is filename~ or #filename#.
Debugging the code the problem is that Gnome discover theme as trash,
but even that is true for certain point of view, I think that those
file are usefull as rollback if you're not using SVN or any other VC
System.

Ah, I see. Normally you compare them against files which are not trash I assume?
It only makes sense to compare files of the same mime type so meld
should look at all the mime types, not just each one individually.

Can you log an improvement with bugzilla please?

Thanks,
Stephen.