Re: PATCH: Add double click to edit (as oposed to diff) as a preference

Hi Jacques, thanks for the praise (and patch!).

My apologies for the response delay. Are you still interested in the
version control updates? There are a few people on the meld-list and
bugzilla who have also expressed an interest.

I was about to commit your patch, but thought it might be awkward for
translators. Can you change it to be a combo box? Something like:

Activating a file (Compares|Edits)
or
Default file open action (Compare|Edit)

Advice from any translators welcome!