Re: [meld] please bring back support for opening just one file / segfaults in debian etch

Hi Michael, a quick update:

> 3) Can you add a bug for the keyboard shortcuts? There may even be an
> existing one to add to.

Yes, see:
Bug 331523 – Buttons/hotkeys for copy left selection/file to right
selection/file and vice versa

I've had quite a few requests for this, so this is quite high on the
enhancement list.

4. New feature request:
Force reload buttons for file[123]

1.1.4 add refresh and reload buttons which work on all panes. I may
revisit individual reloading when the hotkeys/focus issues are sorted.

5. New feature request:
A "File xxx has been changed, reload from disk?" feature.
One should be able to choose some "Yes / No / Always /Never"
behavoir to prevent annoying people.

I did look at this some time ago and am basically not interested
unless there is good system support for detecting file modifications
(i.e. not fam, not dnotify). Recursively. Maybe inotify is now good
enough?

Stephen.