cvs query update (cvs -n up)

Hi,

Right now in the CVS view I see the files I've locally modified but
there's no indication of which files have changed in the repository.  Is
there a way to do a query update (cvs -n up) in meld to see what's changed
in the repository without actually updating?  I must be missing something
here...  Also is there then a way to do a diff against the HEAD version in
the repository?

Thanks.

Please reply to email: erang stanford edu