Re: meld-diff tool: translation of the manual into german needed?

Thanks for the offer Jan! I've recently migrated the manual to docbook.
Are you familiar with docbook?

It's best if you use the cvs version. You may want to get in touch with
Hendrik who has translated the app itself. I've cc'd him and the meld
mailing list.

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -r branch-0_9 meld

Stephen.