Re: Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hello,

well, now users (us) will have to go search for services (forum) instead of
getting service delivered at home (ML), that's definitely a different
approach and no real way to customize the delivery of such service. I
don't clearly see the point in doing this, instead. of course, because
of trying to tie everyone into clicks and monetization, what the web has
now become. Emails are free and free of such monetization, the current
web cannot allow this to keep going (see what Google did to emails).
People I talked about this major turn around me are just disgusted and
don't really want to run into web forums and live in a web browser.
Prepare to see the audience being really different since now!

Regards,

--
wwp
https://useplaintext.email/