Re: Any missed features?

On 21.02.15, Sebastian Gniazdowski via mc wrote:
Hi,
I'm going to have some free time in the upcoming few days, so I'm looking
for an idea to work/code on, so I thought that I'll ask: are there any
features missed in MC?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski

MC's prompt for the dash shell is a problem. It has the current path,
so that as one goes down through the directories, the path gets
longer and the command line shorter.

It is fixed and cannot be configured.

It would be an enhancement if mc would allow dash/ash users to configure
the prompt themselves.

The dash prompt is quite simple and basic - it only allows constants.

Thanks

Harry