Re: Any missed features?

On 2/15/21 3:30 PM, Sebastian Gniazdowski via mc wrote:
Hi,
I'm going to have some free time in the upcoming few days, so I'm looking for an idea to work/code on, so I thought that I'll ask: are there any features missed in MC?

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski

MC does such a nice job of displaying the text portion of a PDF file, how about an option to save this as a text file?

Copy and paste one screen at a time can be a tedious process and prone to errors, especially with a large document.

Paul
        On an island ... somewhere in the Pacific