Re: Help testing release candidate / mc-4.8.27-rc1

út 3. 8. 2021 v 12:22 odesílatel Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> napsal:
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021, Joseph Reagle wrote:

> (It doesn't include panel scrollbars from #4256?).

Unfortunately, the author disappeared as suddenly as he appeared and the
patch was left unfinished - thus it will not make it in this release.

I'm the author of that unfinished scrollbars patch. Sorry about the delays but the proper implementation with the widget group was not so easy as I expected. It just takes more time, I'm still on that. On top of that, it is a vacations season. So it should be in a month or so but not in this release.
But I like that someone misses my patch :-)

Aleš Janda