Re: MC keyboard having troubles with Suckless Terminal (st)

I found an old link to similar symptoms, where a guy couldn't reproduce the problem because he was running tmux.

https://midnight-commander.org/ticket/3344

So I tried it with st -e tmux and the problem no longer occurs, and the disk drive no longer fills up with logs.

Thanks
BobC